Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Do not let your guard down while surfing online

Almost everyone i know has a Facebook account. Even auntie who runs a restaurant has one (case in point, a shoutout to Auntie Jenny from Langkawi who runs a delicious seafood restaurant)and the best part is, some of my superior even has a Facebook account. My CEO from my secondary work (Sepang Circuit) has one.

It's a matter of time before this case will happen to you. So whatever it is, keep it to yourself if something happens in the company, or personal comments about someone in the company. I warned you...or else...

2 comments:

  1. Shout she have it coming.. same goes to blog.. you never who might be reading... Hence why never bad mouth your employers over the internet :P.

    But this person also should of kept her/his profile private instead of open to public... if I never add my employer, they will never know what I write in my status in my FB hahaha!

    ReplyDelete